Wednesday, July 16, 2008


Keeping It Real


Today I am not saying much, except how much I appreciate all of you who stop by my blog and leave your comments. Sometimes it gives me just what I need in the moment, which is pretty much an ongoing prayer I have that the Lord will give me just want I need in the moment I am in. He has come through for me and answered this prayer a number of times right here on my little blog site.


I have been encouraged and blessed to know that there are other people out there who are doing their best to get along in this world and trying to glorify God with their lives. Consider this post a little thank you to all my blogging buddies. There are times when I might have much to say and other times when I feel the need to be quiet.


If you should stop by and I have not posted, please come back on another day. I always check your blogs even when I don’t post on my own. There are several of you out there who don’t know how much your posts have helped me through some very difficult things.


Now I want to encourage you to continue to blog; keeping it real. Allowing the Lord to have his way in our hearts and with our words, is what makes this whole writing and commenting form of communication worthwhile. I will come back again soon when I have more time to share what is on my heart, but until then…keep looking up and keep sharing your hearts.


P.S. Our youngest son is getting married in two weeks so we are a little busier than usual, but I will write as soon as I can. Missing you guys already,


Your blogging buddy,

much2ponder

7 comments:

Mia said...

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. Just wanted to thank YOU for glorifying the Lord with your blog. I enjoy coming here alot! It really does uplift my spirit.

Paula V said...

Thank you for your heartfelt words. Breathe, breathe, breathe...weddings can be stressful.
Blessings,
Paula

Like a Mustard Seed said...

likewise Much2Ponder! Have a nice break, I'm pretty much in the same place, I am reflecting, praying and seeking not much to report. Love that I stumbled across your blog and I look forward to many conversations in the future. In HIM ~ Heather

Lisa said...

Love your heart! And please know that you have blessed me by your comments on my blog!

Lisa :)

Amy said...

I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday.
I too find much encouragement from my bloggy buddies comments.
There are so many amazing Christian women out there. Every day as I am reading some of the blog posts, I feel like I have just been in a great Bible study.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding festivities. What a blessing to see one of your babies get married.:)

God Bless,
Amy:)

Iris Godfrey said...

Thank you for commenting on MannaWord. It is such an encouragement to have comments.
Enjoy the festivities and the wedding.

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

I am not sure I count as a blogging buddy! ;-)

I love this picture.

And I will see you at the wedding....can you believe it...the baby of the family getting married!? BIG ole baby, but still.

Hee hee!