Just a few pictures from our wedding week with the kids
Fun, Fun, Fun!

Just before the wedding

The happy young couple

Grandma and Olivia looking over the bluff

Ethan getting ready to ride the go-cart

Olivia catches a fish

Olivia and Emily want to ride the go-cart


Kristine(Andrew's wife) with Ethan, Olivia and Emily

This is our immediate family
Andy29, Kristen 25, Ray, Me, Raymie 27, Jeremy 22

Ray and Me

Andrew and Kristine

Ray and Melissa

Kristen and Aaron

Jeremy and Joanna

Joanna, Kristine, Melissa, me, Kristen
The VanDerLinden women!

here we are standing on the bluff looking over Lake Michigan

I love this picture of Emily looking over the bridge!

Andy driving the go-card with Olivia and Emily
5 comments:
Great photos.
Those children are so beautiful. :-) Fun pictures!
What a precious time! Thank you for sharing it with us.
what a gorgeous family! You are so blessed! But I am sure you already know that : )
Ditto to what Mia said.;)
I especially love the picture of the little girls in those white dresses by the water...so yummy!:)
Post a Comment