Just a few pictures from the last time we saw the wonderful three, in no particular order. If you read my last four posts you know the story about how the Lord took something meant for my harm and made something pretty amazing out of it to glorify Himself. Andrew was placed in my life on purpose for a purpose, but it doesn't end there. Only the Lord gives life and I am blessed because life keeps on giving life. Papa and Grandma miss you all so much! (Lots of action shots; God is good:)
Oh my mercy... they are beautiful! What blessings the Lord has given you! I love when I can glimpse into the lives of my bloggy friends! See who their families are...
Those little kiddos make me smile when I see them, or their pictures, partly because they are just so beautiful, and partly because I see so much Andy in them. Emily is becoming a beauty, I suspect. :-) I wish you could see them more often.
Above all else, I am a child of God. There are many other names I go by as well such as teacher, wife and mother. My four children are grown and following the path God has placed each of them on. If I had to choose a title, my favorite would be Grandmother because there is no earthly pleasure that touches my heart in a more profound way than the wonderful three. My field of employment offers ample opportunities to work with people of all ages. Currently I work with incarcerated men ages ranging from 16-60+. I teach character/Ethics, Personal Development and Adult Basis Education. It has been both a challenge and a blessing to work with these men, but I love what I do. I love animals and have a cat and 3 dogs. I also love to spend as much time as possible outside. Be it camping, taking a walk or yard work, there is no place I would rather be on a sunny day than outside. The desire of my heart is to do my best to make a difference in the next generation by living out my purpose in the grace and mercy of the Lord.
5 comments:
What blessings!:)
The Lord just keeps on giving, amen?;)
You are a blessed lady indeed.
Big hugs,
Amy:)
Beautiful pics and grandkids. I know you are swells with love and joy over them.
They certainly are the wonderful 3.They look so full of life and happy. Your bad luck turned out to be good luck.Do you get to see them often?
Oh my mercy... they are beautiful!
What blessings the Lord has given you!
I love when I can glimpse into the lives of my bloggy friends! See who their families are...
Love ya,
K
Those little kiddos make me smile when I see them, or their pictures, partly because they are just so beautiful, and partly because I see so much Andy in them. Emily is becoming a beauty, I suspect. :-) I wish you could see them more often.
Post a Comment