Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thank You Friends!



SingingOwl has given me the "Blogging Friendship Award." Though it was a few weeks back I feel it is time for me to pass it along to others who I see as deserving of this award. Actually it is hard to choose, but there are those who have stuck it out with me through some pretty difficult times and there are some new blogging buddies that I feel possess many of the qualities that would fall under the "FRIEND" category. To me friendship is a gift that I feel needs to be recognized.

Be it only miles, or even continents apart I feel that my life has been enriched by knowing the following people who stop by my blog and give encouragement on a regular basis. I have not only gained insights concerning some of the issues going on in the world today, but I feel that my understanding of other parts of the world has broken out of some of the stereotypical forms that were so firmly planted in my mind. There is no pressure for you to pass this on. My only goal is to let you know that you are appreciated and I feel blessed to have met you here.

Rainbow Dreams
By Faith...Ang Baylis
themuddlemarketplace
I Am Heading Towards My Destiny!
Awareness
The Owl's Song
Winds of Change
Adventures Before Dementia
Over the Backyard Fence
My Quiet Place
ManaWord
in my life
His Ways...are not our ways
Denise's Place
In His Graces

Here are the details:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


OK that is more than 8 I know and there are several more I could add. I appreciate all of the people who stop by :)


14 comments:

awareness said...

Thank you for this m2p!...what a lovely award...and will take your good thoughts into the new week. I really appreciate it...and am very glad we have connected through blog magic.

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Thank you. Hope to see you soon! ((((M2P))))))))))

Pamela (His maidservant) said...

Thank you. A sweet blessing going into this new week.

I like this "M2P"-classic!

In His Graces~Pamela

Gilly said...

Thank you so much, M2P - I never expected to get an award like that!

Angela Baylis said...

Thank you so so so much! You are very thoughtful! You are a good friend and I'm honored you feel the same way!
Love you,
Angie xoxo

Rainbow dreams said...

Thank you so much m2p... I did smile when I read your comment first thing :)
I am so pleased our paths crossed, Katie

diane b said...

Thank you M2P. I have enjoyed your stories and ponderings.

Amy said...

Thank you so much! You are always such an encouragement to me, and I feel equally blessed to have met you here in Blog Land.

(((BIG HUGS!)))
Amy:)

Beth Herring said...

What a sweet way to honor your friends! I know they are very appreciative.

In Him,
Beth

Paula V said...

Thank you for this honor. Friendship is such a wonderful gift. I would've never guessed some of my closest friends are in this blogland...some of which I may lay eyes on and hug.

Love,
Paula

Iris Godfrey said...

Thank you, much2ponder! You bless and honor me by giving this to me. I am blessed to have you as a "cyber-friend." But you know that really doesn't describe those together in the heart of Jesus. But you know. . .

Denise said...

Hello dear. Thank you so much for passing on this wonderful award that was given to you. You are very sweet and precious and I love coming by to see you. I have been pretty sick with the Flu and Strep for the past week, so I'm just getting caught up today. I'm so honored by you considering me a blogging friend. Have a wonderful week.

Hugs to you!
Denise

lil kiss said...

I love you mom! Your more than a Mom to me. You are my best friend. I can tell you anything :)

Anonymous said...

thank u
x