Thursday, July 07, 2011

The most rewarding relationships are those the Lord has given us.

Family, we don't get to choose who our family members will be, but God knows far in advance who he will add to our lives. The richest and most complicated relationships are those closest to us. So much is learned through out our lives together. Thank you Lord for my family...each member holds deep meaning in my life and I can't imagine life without them. You have blessed my life in so many ways, I do not know how to thank you except to give each one back to you for your care. I trust you will fulfill your purposes for each child, including spouses and grandchildren. You Lord have brought true joy and happiness to my life and I am honored for the children you have place in my care, all the while knowing they are not really mine to keep. Life, Love, and Family...there is nothing that holds the place of these in my life.

Missing in this photo is Andrew and his family of five





Ray
                 




                                                                 Aaron, Kristen and Weston
                                                       Rafa

                                                             Papa




                                                                    Crazy
                                                   Kristen, Weston and Me...fun!



Easter!
                                                   Jeremy and Joanna's wedding day

  

Kristen and Aaron
The Dance
                                                  







                                                                              Ray & Melissa
                                                                              Precious moments
                                                  Kristen and Aaron's wedding
                                                          Ray and Melissa




Jeremy and Joanna




Life has been good to us and I attribute all of the goodness to the Lord for he is good. Amen? Amen!

3 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Welcome back!

You do have a wonderful looking family. What a blessing!

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

These pictures made ms smile. I LOVE the one of you with Weston and Rafa! Nice to see a post here again, my dear friend.

much2ponder said...

As you can see I have been a bit busy with family :) But it is a good busy and I know I have been away for quite some time, but plan to post a bit more often. Thanks for stopping by Beth and Dorcas.