Thursday, February 07, 2008



It has been difficult transition period I’ve been going through these past few months. I am wondering what that Lord has next in mind for me as I continue to plug along on my own. If you asked me a year or so ago what my life would be like today, there is no way I could have predicted what has happened. I am feeling more than a bit sad these days as I take my life one day at a time and try my best to just be. I still love the Lord, though I rarely feel his presence and I wake up each day wondering if my life will ever feel normal again. I am trying my best to trust in the Lord as I go through the changes that I cannot seem to stop or reverse. It seems I am to live as I am right now and I am praying that I will find the ability to feel the Joy of the Lord once more. It has been a very long time...

1 comment:

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

This post is so sad. (((((M2P)))))