


Good morning all! Did you look outside yet? The sun is shining! WOW! I love it. I have to admit; February kind of took the wind out of my sails, but today is the first day of March and a good day to start fresh. This is the view outside my front window. Over the past month I have sat on the sofa that looks out through the big picture window to this landscape. There were days when I did not even want to enter that room let alone look outside. So much snow, I thought. The snow by itself is not so bad, but add the frigid temperatures along with icy roads and walkways and it is impossible to spend any time outside. The weather has kept us all huddled up inside the house for weeks. TODAY I am going outside! I am looking out my front window and though the snow is plentiful, just look at that beautiful sky! WOW! God is still God and He is better than good, He is AMAZING!


2 comments:
Spring will come. I know it! :-)
Now that is alot of snow! We've been complaining here in Illinois about all the snow we've got this winter. It's nothing compared to those pictures! I'm ready for spring too - I was very encouraged to wake up on Saturday to hear birds singing outside. Yea!
Post a Comment