was relaxing and fun. We enjoy spending time with our kids so when one of them comes up with an idea on something fun to do we usually go along with it. Kristen had her " Golden Birthday" turning 25 on May 25 so that that was what sparked the idea for the trip. We spent two nights and two days just wandering around enjoying the beautiful weather and each other and found great happiness at the fish boil. lol. I thought I might share some of our fun with some pictures. We had such a good time relaxing and doing just what we wanted to do. First you will see the man I call, "Husband" doing something he loves to do. Fishing!! Then there are pictures from the fish boil, and rock picking on Lake Michigan. Oh--and we can't forget Kristen's birthday. Oh happy day!













2 comments:
I wanna go to a fish boil with you guys!
Oh the Door County Fish Boil - memories!!! We're in New Brunswick now and I want to rename it and make it a couple of times this summer!
Post a Comment