Thursday, November 27, 2008

and the greatest of these is LOVE...

More blessings than I can count! I love Thanksgiving! It could be the time of year, friends and family or maybe it's because I have so much to be thankful for. The Lord has blessed me abundantly and has restored my heart, mind and soul time after time. I am thankful for a God who doesn't give up on me. When I am doubtful or fearful, he doesn't shake his head in disappointment. When I refuse to listen, or stay in denial his mind about me doesn't change. He loves me as I am and offers peace. My heart is full today as I count the many blessings I have been given only to realize I cannot possibly count them all. He is so good to me. He simply loves me and that's more than enough.

Thank you Lord for loving me:)

6 comments:

Amy said...

Amen! So well said.

God bless you,
Amy:)

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Thank you, Lord, for loving us!

Iris Godfrey said...

Blessings! Indeed His love and grace are so much more than we have ever dreamed. May you know this in a deeper and fuller way through out this season of remembering His coming.

Pamela (His maidservant) said...

I could not agree more-that is all we need!!

How are you???

In His Graces~Pamela

Shanita Waters said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I pray that you had a blessed holiday. The greatest gift of all of LOVE and I am so thankful for it.

Blessings!
Shanita

Denise said...

Really nice. I'm so behind but am catching up. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving.
Denise