
These little fellows have taken to their new environment very well
Ted is our "BIG" dog smiling big for the camera just one week ago . He thinks he's a lap dog too!
This is a picture of Ted with Mr. Beans. Mr. Beans loves Ted to pieces. When Ted enters the room Mr. Beans throws his back legs out behind him; belly on the floor and pulls himself across the floor with his front legs; his little tail wagging all the while. Ted is still not sure what to think of Mr. Beans though. At first it was like setting a mouse down next to an elephant. Ted was afraid of the little guy. It was funny to me, but not to Ted.
This is Mr. Beans on the left, me of course in the middle and then Little Louie on the right. I told my husband these dogs would make wonderful earmuffs if they didn't nibble so much on my ears.
These little guys are very helpful in the kitchen as well.
Louie poses for the camera. Pictured here if you look closely you will see I am holding him in my left hand while I take a picture of him with my right. Louie is the bigger of the two and will probably outweigh Mr. Beans by at least two lbs. when they are full grown.
This cutie was the runt of the litter and still remains quite small compared to his brothers.
Although Louie is bigger and seems to have a lot more energy...
Mr. Beans has learned to compensate and get what he needs.
Everyone knows who the Alpha male is in this house.
Mr. Beans...see how cute? He is so sweet and almost potty trained too:)
Curly says... What is the matter with you people!?!? I thought I was the boss around here!


13 comments:
LOL ... those dogs are too cute! We have a yellow lab, so as soon as I saw Ted I had to show him to my hubby. Poor kitty cat. lol
You have a beautiful blog...
Cyrus
They brought tears to my eyes. Dogs have always been my weakness. Havent had one since my Vicki was put down 13 years ago.You are blessed and so are they :)
The dogs all togeather are a blast! I love them and would not trade them for the world. Glad we found them :)
Hee hee...they are so cute. When I saw them next to Ted in your kitchen it was just so funny! I mean, one has to wonder if they really are the same species! And it cracks me up that tiny little Mr. Beans loves big ol' Ted. They are adorable. Poor Curly! :-)
oh my life..they're TINY!
So cute! And SO small! I'd be scared of treading on them!
They are very cute.
I've missed your posts somehow. I rely so much on my bloglist sidebar.
I love these pics. Mr. Beans is SO cute. It's so precious how you say Mr. B is in love with Ted but Ted the giant seems timid and afraid of the little guy. Cute how animals relate to each other ....and then the cat...oh my I bet he feels like someone peed in his cereal.
Cute updates!!
Thanks everyone for stopping by. I appreciate of you all so much:)
How absolutely adorable these precious little pups are!!! Ted and Curly are adorable too, but those babies, oh my! I'll bet you just want to hold them all the time.
Denise
so gorgeous, love them, thank you for the photos :) Katie
I found your blog on CWO and look forward to visiting again.
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!
SMILES,
Debra
Post a Comment