Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HE IS HERE...



Take just a few moments to be touched by this unique and artistic worship experience from spoken word poet, Amena Brown. This inspiring video illustration reminds us that no matter where we are, God is with us.

Psalm 139:5-7
You go before me and follow me.
You place your hand of blessing on my head.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too great for me to understand!
I can never escape from your Spirit!
I can never get away from your presence!


Thanks so much Lisa.

13 comments:

rcubes said...

That's beautiful. I could just feel the Spirit through her as she endlessly spoke her praise. Glory to God! God bless sister.

much2ponder said...

rcubes...yes, Glory to God! Amen to that! Thanks for popping over here. You are an encouragement.

lil kiss said...

wow, very powerful!

much2ponder said...

lil kiss...yes it is! I listened to it a couple of times and it really got me both times. God is amazing!

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

I've seen this a couple of times and each time found it very uplifting and encouraging.

Beth in NC said...

Real-er than reality. Amen!

So cool!

much2ponder said...

Beth! Hi, good to see you again. It's been a while, been keeping up with you on facebook, but we seem to be missing one another over here in blog world.

bluedreamer27 said...

that is so great i love that
thanks for sharing pat
and thanks for your wonderful comment in my blog

much2ponder said...

sure thing bluedreamer...I enjoy so much reading your thoughts:)

much2ponder said...

OK, bluedreamer...I read your post and loved it!

AutoDT said...

A very powerful and artistic video...thank you for sharing...

God bless.

Cyrus

much2ponder said...

Cyrus...thank you so much for taking the time to pop over here! I read your quote also and truly enjoyed it.

LisaShaw said...

You know I like this already (smile).