Saturday, October 10, 2009

More Wonderful Than Words Can Express


A warm touch from the Lord has blessed me this morning and I want to share it with those who might come and read. His love and kindness is so much greater than anything I can truly wrap my brain around. I take comfort and experience feelings of deep gratitude and reciprocal love as I realize and accept his love and devotion toward me once again.

Lord, your love is more than enough. Your grace is more than sufficient and your mercy far outweighs any hardship I have or will experience. I praise you as I accept You in this new day as Lord of my life. You are so much better than good.

If you have a few moments take a bit of time to read Psalm 139. The entire passage is so full. I am putting a tiny part of it here:) Love to all of you!

Psalm 139:14-18

14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.

17 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
They cannot be numbered!
18 I can’t even count them;
they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,
you are still with me!

19 comments:

Writers Anonymous said...

Uplifting thoughts indeed. Thanks for sharing.

RCUBEs said...

Praising Him with you today and Psalm 139 reminds me how much He loves us all. Blessings.

diane b said...

I'm glad you are feeling happy today. We are in Spring in September, October and November. It is very dry here at the moment but nice and warm.

much2ponder said...

Amritbir...you are welcome:)

RCUBEs...thanks for stopping by and sharing in the Glory of God

Diane...always a pleasure to see you here. As you know I have been away from my computer for some time, but I felt I needed to post this today.

LisaShaw said...

Absolutely beautiful sharing Pat. Thank you for this and for your warm words on two of my blogs. You bless me truly.

The LORD is good and faithful and EVERY SO WORTHY of every ounce of our worship, love and obedience.

Praying with and for you.

AutoDT said...

Wonderful words of wisdom...:)

God bless.

Cyrus

much2ponder said...

Lisa...always a wonderful feeling whenever I see your smiling face over here. Thank you for you kind words and for all of your prayers. You bless me so much.

Rumi...good to see you again. I love your quotes also.

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

I LOVE Psalm 139. So amazing to contemplate God loving us even before we came to be. Great pics too! Love you, M2P...and am glad God blessed you in some special way.

much2ponder said...

SO...thanks. I love those pictures too:) God is good! That giant hand reaching down to touch me;) yeah that's how is seems at times.

Paula V said...

I like verses 23-24.

This so weird. I JUST literally came from another blog that mentioned Psalm 139. I think I should read it all tonight. I don't like reading the Word from the computer screen...I'm anal like that.

Phivos Nicolaides said...

God is everywhere and for everybody. God is our feelings and love for others and the world in general. If we are good enough, God is good... Be happy and God will take care of the rest...

I do the Henderson Hop! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
much2ponder said...

Paula...sounds like something in the air. I don't blame you, don't like reading the Bible on the computer either.

Phivos...thanks for you thoughts on the grace of God in all that is good in us. He is so precious and we don't deserve his love, yet he offers it so freely. I love that about him!

Unknown said...

Thanks for reminding us of His grace and mercy. Blessings to you.

Marja said...

Beautiful post and pictures Arohanui, Marja

much2ponder said...

James Oh...good to see you again. Thanks for stopping by

Bluedreamer...you are right it sure has been a while. I am sorry to hear of the Typhoon you and your family are dealing with. I will stop over and look at your new blog soon.

Marja...hi, thank you for taking some time and popping over here. I love your blog and will be back soon to enjoy your view of the world.

Mike's Travels said...

Great thoughts, and I love the photos. Blessings :)

much2ponder said...

Mike...thank you, glad you stopped by. I'll be back to your blog soon to see what's going on.

Gayathri said...

Awesome sharing. God shore all blessings on you and your family.