Monday, January 04, 2010

The Time Is Coming Soon...

My little girl is about to give birth to her first baby;
only about 3 weeks to go.
We are all feeling blessed as we prepare for this new tiny life that is about to rock our world. There is no greater miracle on earth than the gift of life. Praise the Lord in all his goodness.


I think I like this one best. She is so pretty =)



Just a few more pictures...






16 comments:

Beth Herring said...

oh, such beautiful pictures! I know that are just so anxiously waiting this precious little ones arrival.

I have another grandbaby coming in June - #6!

Praying for you and your sweet daughter.

Love, Beth

awareness said...

beautiful photos..... a miracle grows with delight. Keep us posted. xx

much2ponder said...

Beth...thank you so much for your sweet words.

Awareness...thanks for stopping by. I will keep you posted:)

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Thinking of you and Kristen today.

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Beautiful, just beautiful pictures, faces and the miracle of life! Congratulations.

diane b said...

Fabulous photos of a magical event.My younest is expecting her first too.

much2ponder said...

SO...thank you

Phivos...thank you for you kind words, we are so blessed

Diane...congratulations! Praying your daughter have a pregnancy full of blessings and good health.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A Bit of the Blarney said...

Wonderful pictures!! Praying for a save delivery and wishing you all well! Cathy

much2ponder said...

GrandmaK...thanks so much for your comment and for taking the time to stop by.

Paula V said...

I like the one of her in the chair turning right also. Very pretty.

Tea with Tiffany said...

I love all of these pictures. So excited for you. I look forward to the day with my kids. Someday I hope and pray they have children.

Julie said...

You have taken some glorious photographs to cherish here. I am just at the beginning of the road to being a grandparent, 14 weeks. This post was 4th January and 3 weeks has nearly passed. I guess you will announce when the baby is born.

Here is my baby on the way:
http://jstorry.blogspot.com/2010/01/fourteen-weeks.html

LisaShaw said...

Praying GOD's blessings and covering over Mamma, Daddy and baby. Beautiful...

much2ponder said...

Thank you to all who have stopped by. I appreciate your comments and thoughts. Kristen is 39 weeks along and could go into labor at any time. We wait in anticipation of our fourth grandchild. Hearts wide open to accept the blessing of this new little life. God is so amazing.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.