Sunday, December 12, 2010

Time Passes Far Too Quickly

Weston came into our lives just when we needed
For the one or two of you who might stop by...I just wanted to send out a little note to let you know I'm still out here and hopefully will return to posting soon. The Lord has been good to me and there is much to share. Two new babies in our family in 2010 adding to our other three beautiful grandchildren. This little guy has brought so much joy to my life over the past year. My little buddy Weston.

He's grandma's little smiley boy.
Just one more of my buddy Weston
Rafael our newest little family member




Weston has stolen our hearts, but he has left plenty of room for Rafael, who was just one month old on the 10th of December.These are our two newest little people. We are so thankful for how the Lord has blessed our family.
Rafael and my son Ray



Here we are with our beautiful little Rafael...they call him Rafa. He is so sweet


Grandma and Grandpa with the four. Thanksgiving
Ethan, Weston, Olivia, and Emily


The wonderful three with mom and dad

Joanna and Jeremy with Ethan, Olivia and Emily. CRAZY shot.

Where on earth does the time go? I often find myself asking that question. Time passes far too quickly. I miss stopping by and reading other people's posts. I'll be back in a few days when I have more time to spend, but here are a couple of recent pictures from my life over the last several weeks.

3 comments:

Somewhere round about said...

these photos are sooooooooooo sweet!

God bless you all in your love for each other

lil kiss said...

Time does go by to quickly! Wonder why God made it that way? Maybe so we would try to take moments at a time and soak it all in? HHMM... LOVIN LIFE!

much2ponder said...

Thanks Gilly, thank you for stopping by. I don't post as much as before. Trying to find time to do everything is difficult.

Hi Betty!