Hello Warren, thanks for stopping by. I have been flying under the radar for the last couple of years, but I'm still out here. :) We have 5 grandchildren and there is nothing that compares to the Love I feel toward them. The Lord has blessed us richly by giving us this precious gift. The wonderful thing is he waits until we are old enough to truly appreciate them. Blessings my friend and congratulation on your child's marriage.
Above all else, I am a child of God. There are many other names I go by as well such as teacher, wife and mother. My four children are grown and following the path God has placed each of them on. If I had to choose a title, my favorite would be Grandmother because there is no earthly pleasure that touches my heart in a more profound way than the wonderful three. My field of employment offers ample opportunities to work with people of all ages. Currently I work with incarcerated men ages ranging from 16-60+. I teach character/Ethics, Personal Development and Adult Basis Education. It has been both a challenge and a blessing to work with these men, but I love what I do. I love animals and have a cat and 3 dogs. I also love to spend as much time as possible outside. Be it camping, taking a walk or yard work, there is no place I would rather be on a sunny day than outside. The desire of my heart is to do my best to make a difference in the next generation by living out my purpose in the grace and mercy of the Lord.
2 comments:
Congratulations! Great picture. We have our first chlid getting married in January. So, maybe in a coupe of years?
Hello Warren, thanks for stopping by. I have been flying under the radar for the last couple of years, but I'm still out here. :) We have 5 grandchildren and there is nothing that compares to the Love I feel toward them. The Lord has blessed us richly by giving us this precious gift. The wonderful thing is he waits until we are old enough to truly appreciate them. Blessings my friend and congratulation on your child's marriage.
Post a Comment