Today's the day when the kids begin to filter in for Jeremy and Joanna's wedding. Andy (our oldest), his wife Kristine and the grand-kids will be the first to show up this evening from Colorado. Then it will Raymie (second oldest) and Melissa who, plan to stop in Milwaukee to pick up Jeremy (the youngest and the groom). Kristen (third and our only girl) will show up after work with her husband Aaron. By this time tomorrow I will be waking up to a house full of people.
I so look forward to having all of the kids home at the same time. This will be the first time the grandchildren have been with us in the summer since 4 years ago. Ethan is now 6, Olivia 4, and Emily turned 3 yesterday.
I am excited to have a house full of people and feel blessed by all the Lord has given me!
This picture is from Kristen's and Aaron's wedding in October of 2006. You can get a better look if you double click on the picture. Jeremy is the one without a spouse. He is holding Olivia in the picture. I will post some pics of him and Joanna soon.


6 comments:
Beautiful family.
Wow! I clicked on here this morning and was blown away by your gorgeous family!!! You also look stunning in your gold dress!
Family is the best and most precious gift God gives us I think...no, I KNOW!!
Have a wonderful time and can't wait to see more photos!Enjoy loving up those grandbabies!
God Bless!
What a beautiful family! I am sure it will be so wonderful having all the chicks back in the nest this week! Weddings are so much fun! I am looking forward to reading about your adventures this week!
God Bless!
Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”
Genesis 2:21-24
So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh. And the rib that the Lord God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man. Then the man said,
“This at last is bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called Woman,
because she was taken out of Man.”
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
—Genesis 2:18, 21-24
You have a lovely family!
I look forward to seeing your pictures from the coming week too!
I love wedding pictures...they are so romantic.:)
Oh, I hope you are all having a wonderful time together! I'm glad they can all be there!
WHAT A GORGEOUS day for the wedding! SEE YOU THERE! Can't believe your baby is getting married. (((M2P)))
Post a Comment