Monday, January 26, 2009

Puppy Update!

Here they are! Look how cute they are, just 3 more weeks until they come home with us. You are probably going to think we are crazy, but we are now getting two puppies instead of one. Let me explain.

The first puppy we chose is the runt. He's the brown and white one pictured here. We finally came up with a suitable name, Mr. Beans; pretty cool huh? When we went to spend a little time with Mr. Beans, my husband fell in love with the other one I am holding in this picture. We looked at each other and said, should we? Well you know what happened next...we decided to take him too. He is so cute and loves to nibble on my chin. We are still thinking on a name for this little guy. We thought he would make a good companion for his brother so we might call him Buddy. How fitting is that?














Awe, How sweet! Even my big burly man fell in love.
Looking at this picture I'm sure you would agree these little sweethearts are irresistible. They have captured both our hearts and how fitting we will be getting them right around valentines day.They both have the same father but different mothers. We think the brown one will be about one pound smaller than the one that is mostly black. Both of them look more like there dad than their moms.

This last one is of me and my daughter Kristen with our little ones. She can also be found here. New to the bolg world she calls her blog-spot "My Quiet Place" pop over there if you have time.

11 comments:

Linda S. Socha said...

I love these photos! That is a great one of you at the top. Who is the gal with you down on the page a bit?

Thanks for stoppping by my blog! Loved your comment and I appreciate you support as a blog follower. See you soon!
Linda

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Adorable! Yep, you guys are crazy. ;-) Can't wait to see 'em. Mostly wanna see you and Raymondo.

LynnSC said...

Hi... I popped over from Pamela's blog. Those puppies are precious. My husband and I have done that before... getting two instead of one.

Have a great time with them...
Blessings,
Lynn

diane b said...

What a bundle of joy you have there. They will kep you busy and give you hours of happiness

Amy said...

*Sigh*

All that puppy breath.;)

They are just adorable.

I'm hopping over to your daughter's place now.

Have a blessed day!
Amy:)

Iris Godfrey said...

Precious, precious! You will have "babies" in your house -- permanent babies! Even though these little guys will "grow up," they will always remain babies. My secretary has such a one -- and "Peanut" is usually sleeping behind her in her office chair here at the office. Peanut grew up sleeping inside her sweatshirt as she typed away at her tasks. A bit big for that now at 8-9 lbs, she still stays where she can touch her. We all love Peanut -- of course.
Thank you for sharing pictures of them.

Rainbow dreams said...

How gorgeous - I can see how you chose the two :)
keep us posted, am sure they will bring much love to your home too, Katie

much2ponder said...

Linda...the girl is my daughter. We just live these little guys. They will be work and fun. We are still young enough to chase them around, lol. Though some days I don't feel so young.

SO...you can be their grandmother if you like. I've seen you in action and you are really, really good at it. So in case they might need some nurturing from an outside source we will keep you first on the list. Don't you feel honored?

LynnSC...thanks for stopping by I popped over to your blog and enjoyed your writing.

Diane...how are things down there? I must stop over and see what's happening.

Amy...kristen did get your message, sometimes blogger makes things difficult. But she got it and as for the puppy breath, I kind of like it too, just a little. Don't tell anyone:)

Iris...so glad you stopped by. I know you are a busy woman, but I do appreciate you so much

Katie...glad to see you today:) You always bring a smile to my face. Thanks for stopping by.

lil kiss said...

Mom, I’m so excited to bring them home! I’m thinking Valentines Day. That Saturday the 14th. It's perfect. 8 weeks as we wanted! As you said it's going to be work but I think it's going to be more fun then work. :) I will be here right by your side to help in anyway:) by the way Aaron says he thinks he is going to have to watch all 6 dogs while we are gone to CO. Guess we will see. He said he would be willing ;)

Denise said...

I love animals, especially dogs, and I am so excited for you guys. Mr. Beans and Buddy are so adorable and will have a very great, loving home with you, I'm sure. I'm glad you're getting both of them. We all need our companions!

Keep us posted.

Denise

Paula V said...

Mr Beans...that's cute. Is it after than guy on tv or that movie Mr. Beans?

They are so cute. I forget how big you said they will get. I'm guessing not big.