Monday, April 27, 2009

Human desires continued...

and hope does not disappoint us, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit which has been given to us.

Romans 5:5 RSV

Our ability to love and be loved should then exude from our very essence as we believe and allow the Lord's work to be completed in our hearts. Our walk with the Lord is not dependent therefore on other people, church programs or counseling, but quite simply said...it is to be a sweet breath of fresh air that fills us as we allow his goodness to penetrate our hearts, lives and very being. The struggle is no more. The price has been paid. We need only accept what has been offered and simply believe.

Hope for a life restored to what I once knew is futile. Hope for the life he created me to live has much more to offer than restoration...it's about being brand new. Starting over with a view of myself not as it once was, but instead open to possibilities for what was determined for me from the beginning of time. Today my heart is at peace as I lay down my efforts, my striving, and the tools of my labor once again. In place of all of those I have determined to simply accept what has been freely offered. That freedom that we all seek in him, cannot be found any other way than to accept His view of who we are. Thank you precious Father for loving me just as I am. My life in you is priceless. I Love you Lord.

9 comments:

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

"My life in you is priceless.." Oh, yes! Gorgeous pictures to go with this post, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Excellent! He has shown you and I am delighted. What a joy it is to dwell within the "already done."

AutoDT said...

Your words are beautiful...and from the heart...

God bless,

Cyrus

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by Grace Today! Your blog is lovely!

Hugs,
Grace

Debra Kaye said...

So blessed by this. Big hugs to you!

much2ponder said...

Thank you all for stopping by my blog. I usually give individual notes, I know, but I am a bit stretched for time so I hope you all understand and believe me when I state that I truly do appreciate you, each one. Praying blessings and God's will over each of you right now. Love in Christ...

Anonymous said...

"Hope for a life restored to what I once knew is futile.
Hope for the life he created me to live has much more to offer than restoration...it's about being brand new."

i Like that!

much2ponder said...

Thank you mmp:)

bluedreamer27 said...

hello there thanks for dropping by and leaving your comment in my blog
i added you in my blog roll at my main blog (top five)so i can visit you here often
have a great day and happy blogging