This is something that makes me smile; well I start out smiling, but it always leads me to laugh. Each time I watch this short video it brings me such joy. I wanted to share it with all of you. Please take a moment or two to enjoy this short clip with me. I promise if you were not smiling before, you will be after this. Too cute!
3 days ago


13 comments:
:-)
Wow! She is TWO?
You are right. I smiled. And now I am going to pack my suitcase.
Okay, I listened in amazement, and then I smiled. And then I laughed.
and again i say WOW
I've seen her before but she's still cute and clever.
Wow, is she the cutest! Thanks for sharing that and stopping by my blog as well ;-)
SO...I knew you would love this one;)
Diane...thanks for stopping back. Still having a bit of trouble with posting on your blog. I posted when I was at my son's house with his computer so that leads me to believe my computer is old or something.
DSSD...thanks so much for stopping by. I am blessed to know you.
What a cutie! Thank you for visiting my blog, I hope you'll come back soon! :)
Ha ... that is too sweet.
very cute :) thank you for sharing it, and hope you are having a lovely week, Katie
Praise the Lord. Thank you very much for sharing with us such a wonderful clip. It enriches everyone life with joy and fun.
God bless,
Thanks for spreading the smile:)
I'm still chuckling..I was holding my breath for the last 'glory' note...she seemed quite unperturbed...thanks for sharing this...
Love, Sita
I've posted her, too! I can watch it over and over and over again! Thanks for posting it!
Hope life is treating you well!
Love,
Angie xoxo
Just saw this! PRAISE THE LORD! I'm going to share it on my blog. Thank you for the blessing!
Post a Comment