Sunday, November 22, 2009

Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving Psalm 95:2


I love the following quote. We have much to be thankful for, but above all else we have Him and I can't imagine my life without Him in it. God is so much better than good! With every move He makes He has our best in mind. Amen? Amen!

"Let us thank God heartily as often as we pray that we have His Spirit in us to teach us to pray. Thanksgiving will draw our hearts out to God and keep us engaged with Him; it will take our attention from ourselves and give the Spirit room in our hearts."


A. Murray

Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving. Psalm 95:2

13 comments:

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Love and respect of others will take our attention from ourselves and give the Spirit room in our hearts. God has nothing to do with our cruel behavior. It's to us to use our brain to be honest, good, nice, creative, accept the others, be tolerant and become useful human beings... Have a great week!

LisaShaw said...

Amen and thanks for sharing this powerful WORD with us and precious photo.

I pray a happy thanksgiving for you and your family.

bingoboat fan said...

We all have our ups and downs. I believe there is no problem that we can't surpass on with the help of God. Sometimes it's sad that people only remember Him in tough times. This quote reminds us that we can always turn to Him everytime we are happy and thank Him for all the blessings!

much2ponder said...

Phivos...thanks for your words of wisdom.

Lisa...good to see you my friend. It's been a while. I have not forgotten you and feel blessed that you take the time to stop by knowing how many balls you are currently juggling.

beingaboad...thank you for coming over and leaving your thoughts. I appreciate your ability to see what I am saying and add to it. Blessings.

Paula V said...

Love how that scripture just flows...
let us
come before
his presence
with thanksgiving

much2ponder said...

Paula...hi! So good to see you again. Been missing my blogging buddies, but I must admit, time has gotten away from me and I find it difficult to get over here much.

Tea with Tiffany said...

Have a beautiful time with those you love this Thanksgiving!

much2ponder said...

Tiffany...thank you. I pray your thanksgiving is blessed as well;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
much2ponder said...

whoever keeps posting these adds on my bolg, please stop or I will undoubtedly end up closing my blog.

AutoDT said...

A beautiful quote...thanks for sharing:)

Cyrus

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marja said...

Inspiring post and Happy thanksgiving We have indeed so much to be grateful for. I am also grateful for your generous and wise comment.